Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company that has been in business in the Green Bay area since 1945.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support the office staff with daily general office tasks.
- Maintain filing systems
- Make copies and collate papers
- Help answer phones and greet visitors
- Calculate paper timecards and generate reports
- Assist with inventory and recording counts into the system
- Create product and shipping labels
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Understand how to use office equipment
- Good alphabetical skills for filing
- Knowledge of basic accounting a plus
- Computer savvy overall
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Positive and upbeat personality
- Strong people skills
- Take accountability for your work
- Detailed and accurate
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company truly cares about their employees
- Fun and positive environment to work in
- Opportunity to learn new things in a new industry
Hours: 18 hours per week between the hours of 7:30am-4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141386
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.