Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client specializes in the manufacture and distribution of piano accessories worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, greet clients and guests as well as take orders via phone & email.
- Enter orders into the system
- Send invoices and process checks
- Keep track of inventory
- Manage shipments through UPS worldwide
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of administrative, office or customer service support experience preferred
- Customer service experience working with clients/customers either over the phone or in person a plus
- Experience with taking orders and processing invoices a plus
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Sage experience preferred
- UPS Worldwide experience a plus
- Positive team player
- Work independently and get work done timely
- Excellent people skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family owned business
- Products are sold worldwide
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $19.00/hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141421
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.