Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong communication skills?
Our client specializes in installing dairy equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer calls and enter sales order tickets as well as
file and organize paperwork.
- Purchasing duties
- Enter data and products
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/administrative support type backgrounds
- Inventory management experience preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Computer savvy
- Positive and proactive personality
- Work well independently with little supervision
- Organizational skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Large corporate company with a huge family feel
- Great culture
- Smaller office
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Short/long-term disability
Hours: 3 days per week 8:00am-4:30pm. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$20.00 /hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 141444
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.