Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is detailed and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will file & retrieve documents from filing bins as well as prepare files, copies and scan client/company documents.
- Index forms and assign documents to correct files
- Sit at the front desk, greet visitors, sign them in and accept deliveries
- Enter client/company data
- Lift, push, pull, carry, crouch, stand, sit and walk for periods of time
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant, reception, data entry, inventory or administrative experience within an office setting
- High-volume, service environment experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree a plus
- Technical aptitude, able to navigate on internet, switch between computer screens and learn a variety of software applications
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Comfortable pushing, pulling, carrying, walking and lifting boxes up to 25 lbs.
- Quick learner
- Focused and detailed in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary, possible Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant: $16.00/ hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141511
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer