Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a CPA firm.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer the phones as well as schedule appointments and answer questions about services.
- Transfer people or take messages
- Data entry of tax documents & returns
- Assemble tax returns
- Follow up with clients via phone and email
- Assist with bookkeeping functions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of office experience
- Accounting related experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly and warm
- Detailed, organized and accurate
- Comfortable working in a smaller organization
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Passionate and great team environment
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours between 8:00am-5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 141524
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.