Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys variety in your role? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company who has been in business for over 100 years?
Our client specializes in providing engineering and architecture services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will support daily operations of the Plan and Print room.
- Run copies and assemble various documents
- Maintain filing system
- Prepare documents and/or packages
- Daily assistance with reception
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant/support experience
- Experience answering phones a plus
- Construction industry experience a plus
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Leading firm in their industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 141545
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.