Are you a Patient Greeter / Office Assistant who has strong organizational and time-management skills? Are you a Patient Greeter / Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity where you can leave early on Fridays?
Our client is an award-winning dental practice that strives to provide a friendly and comfortable experience for their patients.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Patient Greeter / Office Assistant, you will work at the front desk as well as assist the rest of the office wherever needed.
- Answer incoming calls and make outgoing calls
- Check patients in & out
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Take insurance information and verify demographics
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Energetic, bubbly and always smiling
- Phone and customer service experience preferred
- Front desk experience preferred
- Medical or dental experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Eaglesoft experience a plus
- Fast learner and able to multitask
- Easy going and willing to help wherever needed
- Organizational and time management skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great staff and patients
- Stable company
- Excellent employee longevity
- Opportunity to see the rewards of the work done
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- 401(k) and profit sharing
- Vacation pay
- Sick days
- Uniform reimbursement
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:30am-500pm and Friday 7:30am-2:00pm/2:30pm
Pay for the Patient Greeter / Office Assistant position: $16.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141550
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.