Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong time-management and problem solving skills?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will cover phones, complete mailings, scan documents, sort and distribute mail.
- Maintain receptionist area & conference rooms
- Keep kitchen supplies stocked
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of office assistant experience
- Experience working in a tax firm a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Basic MSWD and Excel skills
- Outlook and Adobe experience preferred
- Strong time management and problem solving skills
- Good at multitasking and prioritizing
- Excellent communication skills
- Detailed in a deadline driven environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
- Health insurance after 2 months
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $20.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141556
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.