Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will help the department with a project to get corrections made to paperwork not scanned in properly.
- Review documents to find the error
- Look up the missing information needed in the system
- Enter the correction into the computer
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Handle repetitive work
- Focused and self-motivated
- Detailed and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between the hours of 7:00am-5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141660
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.