Are you an Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller, family-like atmosphere?
Our client is a safety equipment supplier. As the company continues to grow, they are excited to be adding another career oriented member to their team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will start with data entry/order processing and grow into reception work and assist the Customer Service Representatives.
- Daily data entry
- Order processing
- Customer service duties down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Data entry experience a plus
- Reception and/or customer service experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Easy going & okay with repetitive tasks
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team atmosphere, treated like family
- Great longevity
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
- Company is closed between Christmas and New Years
- Benefits offered
Hours: 25 hours per week between 8:00am-4:00pm to start. Position will transition to full-time hours down the road. Contact us for additional details.
Length: Temporary-to-Hire, possible Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141719
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.