Are you an Office Assistant who is seeking a happy, creative environment? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is an organization that has been around since 1912.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will take care of orders and distribute product to customers.
- Verify orders
- Maintain accurate records for each transaction
- Record transactions in an online inventory management system
- May accept deliveries from warehouse or other destinations as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service personality
- Experience working with children a plus
- Inventory tracking experience preferred
- Computer savvy
- Friendly, personable and love working with & helping children
- Organized, fast paced, creative, enthusiastic, flexible, patient and detailed
- Ability to work well independently and take direction
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fun, happy, comforting, clean and friendly atmosphere
- Flexible and family oriented
Hours: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 2:30pm-5:00pm and Wednesday 12:30pm-5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $11.00-$15.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141745
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.