Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers and entering data? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will price as well as code and enter delivery receipts for the National Accounts department.
- Enter credit memos and invoices
- Answer inquiries from company locations
- Match memos to debit reports
- Process accounts to meet deadlines
- General clerical duties including data entry and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience, ability to work with numbers and okay with customer service work
- Accounts payable, invoicing or office experience a plus
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- MaddenCo and/or AS400 software experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Career driven
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company working in an office setting
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Excellent perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Discounts on products and services
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm (flexible hours)
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141770
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.