Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys people contact in person and over the phone? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a growing and well-established company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client specializes in water testing.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer calls and greet customers.
- Create sample kits for customers
- Receive sample kits from customers who are dropping off
- Log/input all data into the system
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of office experience
- MSWD, Outlook and data entry skills
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong attention to detail
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible team environment
- Company has a work hard/play hard mentality
- Growing established company
- Health insurance, pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141787
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.