Are you an Office Assistant who has accounting experience? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong multitasking and prioritizing skills?
Our client specializes in contract sewing of non-apparel made in the USA goods such as banners, dart cases, hunting gear and vinyl products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones for the company & customer/vendor questions as well as work with accounts payable and receivable.
- Order entry
- Assist with retail customers through the web store
- Print additional production material as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounting experience
- Good customer service skills
- Manufacturing industry experience a plus
- Excel & Outlook skills
- ERP software knowledge a plus
- QuickBooks a plus
- Extremely accurate and detailed
- Multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Take responsibility & take constructive feedback well
- Work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small, family-feel company
- Variety in the position
- Fast-paced role
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm & Friday 8:00am-2:00pm/3:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$22.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Suamico, WI
Job ID: 141810
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.