Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with variety? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client is a regional truckload company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be answer phones, direct calls and greet visitors at the front desk for the corporate office.
- Paperwork & review bills of lading
- Respond to emails asking for copies
- Incoming and outgoing mail/ups
- Order office supplies
- Filing and data entry
- Enter authorization numbers received from customers into loads in the system that are waiting to be invoiced
- Help with filling out equipment registration, titles and applications for the DMV
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new systems
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Welcoming & friendly
- Detailed and accurate
- Flexible team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company to get on your resume
- Family friendly atmosphere
- Opportunity to learn a new industry
- Health insurance pending length of the assignment
Hours: 7:00am-3:30pm or 7:00am-4:00pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00/hr.
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141884
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.