Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun team environment that offers great benefits?
Our client has 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They provide their customers in south central Wisconsin with the innovative and quality products they desire.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will greet walk-in traffic as well as answer phones and provide administrative support.
- PowerPoint presentations
- Human resources documentation
- Type & document instructions and procedures
- Assist with safety training
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant type experience
- Answering phones experience, ideally from a receptionist role
- Strong people skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience preferred
- Friendly, positive and patient
- Organized, able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Take direction well
- Dependable, reliable and consistent
WHAT YOU GET:
- Busy & fun environment
- Team that likes to laugh
- Food days
- Benefits offered at 32+ hours
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Long-term & short-term disability
- Quarterly bonus program
- HSA account
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: 7:00am-3:00pm, will consider a start time as late as 8:30am
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 141917
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.