Are you an Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun team environment?
Our client has 40 years of experience in the manufacturing industry. They provide their customers in south central Wisconsin with the innovative and quality products they desire.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will greet walk-in traffic and answer phones.
- Data entry of orders into ERP system
- Work with invoices
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of office assistant type experience
- Answering phones experience, ideally from a receptionist role
- Strong people skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- PowerPoint experience preferred
- Friendly, positive and patient
- Organized, able to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Take direction well
- Dependable, reliable and consistent
WHAT YOU GET:
- Busy & fun environment
- Team that likes to laugh
- Food days
- Health insurance offered for 30+ hours & pending length of the assignment
Hours: Full-time hours 7:00am-3:00pm or part-time 3-4 hours per day 7:00am-1:00pm
Length: Temporary (while hire). Client may consider an employee assigned for the temporary need for the permanent position.
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $22.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Waunakee, WI
Job ID: 141918
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.