Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate typing/data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who works well independently?
Our client specializes in financial services. They are committed to guiding their members and teaching them wise financial habits. They are also committed to making a positive impact in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will open envelopes as well as scan checks & barcodes and verify batches were processed in the system.
- Retrieve original documents
- Data entry
- Look up contract numbers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office Assistant experience
- Mail, scanning and/or data entry experience a plus
- Strong and accurate typing/data entry skills
- Self-motivated and an independent worker
- Work in a fast-paced environment
- Positive and goals driven
- Quick learner
- Follow directions well
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well established and permanent “fixture of Appleton”
- Phenomenal team culture
- Excellent internal longevity
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week. Contact us for details.
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141939
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.