Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you an Office Assistant who is comfortable and enjoys working with detailed numbers, money and math?
Our client is a law office that has been in business since the earlier 1900s.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be sitting at the front desk as well as and assist the Paralegals.
- Answer phones
- Greet walk-in visitors/clients
- Take payments from and produce receipts for clients
- Add deposit tickets
- Figure out discrepancies if money counts are off
- Assist the Paralegals with administrative tasks such as data entry, paperwork, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Receptionist or office experience preferred
- Will consider someone with customer service experience with a great personality and is a quick learner
- Comfortable working with numbers, money and confident in your math skills
- Bilingual in English & Spanish a plus
- Legal experience or interest in the legal field a plus
- Computer and tech savvy overall
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Personable & friendly
- Organized and extremely detailed with numbers, money and math
- Work well independently, take the task and run with it but know when to ask questions
- Follow company procedures and policies on how things are done
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very well-known company in the area with a great reputation
- Established firm with great longevity internally
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 41.25 day shift hours per week, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141940
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.