Are you an Office Assistant who has on the job data entry experience? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client manufactures fabrics for paper machines.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will enter data of all employee timecards as well as review entry for any discrepancies and then verify the information to fix the error.
- Back-up coverage for the Receptionist
- Generate and maintain reports
- Type letters
WHAT YOU NEED:
- On the job data entry experience
- Customer service & people skills
- Entry of timecards or accounting items experience preferred
- Strong and accurate numeric data entry skills
- MSWD & Excel skills
- JD Edwards experience preferred
- Ceridian Dayforce experience a plus
- Okay with repetitive work
- Friendly & excellent communication skills
- Strong multitasking skills and able to handle interruptions
- Extremely detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very flexible company
- Very respectful to employees
- Excellent longevity with the company
Hours: 25-30 hours per week, must work a long day Monday and some hours on Friday
Length: Temporary (while hire). Client may consider an employee assigned for the temporary need for the permanent position.
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $21.50/hr.
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141996
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.