Are you an Office Assistant who has strong prioritizing & multitasking skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing company?
Our client specializes in property management and storage units.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones as well as sort mail, file paperwork, manage work orders and assign work orders to vendors.
- Coordinate with contractors and tenants on work needed
- Review rental applications
- Schedule and show units to potential renters
- Maintain listings for properties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical, administrative and/or office assistant type backgrounds (6+ months) preferred
- Will consider a recent graduate with a 2 year tech school with no office experience
- Customer service skills
- Bookkeeping or billing experience preferred
- Property management, real estate (not active realtor), loan processors or title type experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Google Drive experience preferred
- AppFolio software experience a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, determined, eager and willing to learn
- Independent worker
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Deadline driven
- Someone who wants to find a home & better themselves a plus
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast growing company
- Room for growth
- Passionate and caring owners
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 20-40 hours per week per week between 7:30am-4:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 142023
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.