Are you a Customer Service Representative who is extremely organized and detail oriented? Are you a Customer Service Representative who looking for an opportunity that offers great benefits?
Our client is an award-winning, technology-driven manufacturing company that works with companies worldwide. They provide their employees with a clean, safe, and modern work environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide technical support & troubleshooting for products by assisting customers via phone as well as collect data, produce call logs and site reports.
- Document the phone activity in the call center database
- Contact and dispatch 3rd party service providers
- Monitor machinery and equipment remotely using cameras, touch screens etc.
- Update and maintain accurate communication of all site issues
- Proactively order spare parts for preventative maintenance of remote sites
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of previous customer service experience where you have had to do account manager and/or full cycle customer service work
- Technical call center or technical troubleshooting experience preferred
- Call center (24 hour) experience preferred
- Customer support of remote equipment experience preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Pleasant personality and effective communication skills
- Think creatively and innovatively
- Excellent attention to detail
- Extremely organized, able to prioritize and focus
- Work well under stressful conditions with heavy interruptions
- Live within driving distance of Appleton, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Wellness incentive plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company that treats their employees like family
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.71-$23.79/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI. Hybrid option available after training. Must live within driving distance of Appleton, WI.
Job ID: 142065
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.