Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business? Are you an Office Assistant who has accounts payable and/or invoicing experience?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will price as well as code and enter receipts for the National Accounts department.
- Enter credit memos and invoices
- Answer inquiries from company locations
- Match memos to debit reports
- Process accounts to meet deadlines
- General clerical duties including data entry and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Accounts payable and/or invoicing experience
- Accurate data entry skills
- MaddenCo and/or AS400 software experience a plus
- Customer service skills
- Career driven
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company working in an office setting
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Excellent perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Discounts on products and services
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am-5:00pm (flexible hours)
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142067
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.