Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent decision-making skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will work in their system to process payments as well as set up claim files and respond to inquiries from customers.
- W9 collection and processing
- Verify tax ID’s and update contact information
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office assistant or administrative assistant experience
- Customer service skills
- Insurance industry experience or knowledge a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Outlook skills
- Work within multiple computer systems at one time
- Multitasking skills
- Detailed and accurate
- Take direction well & motivated
- Work with confidential/sensitive information
- Decision-making skills
- Effective listener
- Live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
- Free gourmet coffee
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flex spending
- Employee assistance
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI. Position can be remote or hybrid after 3 months pending on overall performance. Must live within driving distance of Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 142070
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.