Are you an Office Assistant who is extremely driven and self-motivated? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong analytical & problem solving skills?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Greenville area that has been in business since 1931.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will coordinate/monitor pick-ups & deliveries as well as review requisitions, purchase orders, payments and invoices for accuracy.
- Audit & reconcile invoices
- Coordinate deliveries, material received and pickups with contractors
- Provide service to vendors
- Report product activities to the manager
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2-3 years of customer service experience within an office role
- Data entry experience
- Math skills
- Logistics and/or invoicing experience a plus
- Associate degree preferred
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- CRM software experience a plus
- Positive, professional and an enthusiastic attitude
- Extremely driven and self-motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Excellent longevity with internal staff
- Stable company they have been in business for over 85 years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flex spending account
- Profit sharing
- Paid holidays
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $25.00/hr.
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 142082
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.