Are you an Office Assistant who has extremely strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client specializes in helping businesses thrive and be successful.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will gather information and complete driver applications and government immigration forms as well as enter data and complete government forms to be sent into process.
- Make copies
- General administrative duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or administrative experience
- Someone who has assisted with a startup business or has worked remotely/hybrid a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Gmail and Google Sheets knowledge
- Zoom and video chat familiarity a plus
- Stay focused and handle repetitive tasks at times
- Extremely detailed and accurate
- Work well independently and take initiative
- Bring new ideas to the table
- Team player
- Live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family type and caring environment
- Gain experience
- Opportunity to learn and grow in the position
- Great employer and team to work alongside
Hours: 25 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am-5:00pm. Opportunity for more hours down the road possible.
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI. Training will be onsite, but then position can be remote or hybrid. Must live within driving distance of Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142095
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.