Are you an Office Assistant who has works well with technology? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within an established, growing company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client offers their services to both residential and commercial customers and is a leader in their industry. Founded over 50 years ago they now have well over 1,500 franchises in the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will receive files & photos via an iPad and then transfer these files into the computer system as well as follow the proper steps to convert the information into specific formats.
- Submit information to corporate
- Contact internal teams as needed
- Back up to answering the phones
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Good customer service experience
- Office experience working in a position that requires perfection
- Following directions/processes 100% to achieve success experience
- Loan processors or banking experience preferred
- Industry experience a plus
- Extremely technology savvy
- Strong and extremely accurate data entry skills
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Quick learner and able to roll with it
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Take initiative & work well in a fast-paced environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Established company
- Laid back working environment
- Growing company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours within 7:30am-5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $20.00-$25.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142115
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.