Are you an Office Assistant who has strong prioritizing & multitasking skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity for the summer?
Our client specializes in property management and storage units.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones as well as sort mail and file paperwork.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Clerical, administrative and/or office assistant type backgrounds (6+ months) preferred
- Will consider students that are in college looking for summer work
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Google Drive experience preferred
- AppFolio software experience a plus
- Self-motivated, creative, determined, eager and willing to learn
- Independent worker
- Strong multitasking & prioritizing skills
- Deadline driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Fast growing company
- Room for growth
- Passionate and caring owners
Hours: 20-30 hours per week per week between 7:30am-4:00pm
Length: Temporary for summer
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$16.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Greenville, WI
Job ID: 142192
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.