Are you an Office Assistant who is detailed & organized? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will scan paperwork into the system as well as review documents scanned in incorrectly to find the error.
- Look up the missing information needed in the system
- Enter the correction into the computer
- May help to pull staples out of store paperwork and organize papers for scanning
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Scanning and filing experience a plus
- Handle repetitive work well
- Detailed and organized
WHAT YOU GET:
- Working with a growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity within the company
- Excellent employee perks (discounts & tickets)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vison insurance
- Life insurance
- Birthday off
- Unpaid time off
- Paid vacation & holidays
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm (company is flexible)
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142193
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.