Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a growing family-owned business that offers excellent benefits?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be splitting your time between reception and National Accounts at the corporate office.
- Sit at the front desk to cover when needed
- Answer incoming calls
- Greet walk-in traffic
- Enter delivery receipts
- Enter credit memos and invoices
- Answer inquiries from company locations
- Match memos to delivery receipts
- Process accounts to meet deadlines
- General clerical duties including data entry and filing
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience as well as work well with numbers and okay with the customer service work
- Reception, accounts payable, invoicing or any office experience a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Outlook skills a plus
- MaddenCo or AS400 software a plus
- Driven and a positive attitude
- Career-driven and a team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company working in an office setting
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Excellent perks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
- Discounts on products and services
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142165
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.