Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service & people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a smaller company?
Our client has been offering heating and air conditioning services for over 30 years. They have a reputation for providing experienced, knowledgeable technicians and quality service.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will sit at the front desk, answer all incoming phone calls, assist customers with questions and help any walk-in traffic.
- Schedule appointments
- Ensure the technicians schedules are running smoothly
- Take care of the maintenance program lists
- Assist with warranty work
- Enter invoices & receive payments
- Assist with keeping the office clean
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience preferably from an office setting
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn their industry specific software as well as search the internet
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Excellent customer service skills, laid back yet professional
- Outstanding people and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well independently and alone at times
- Career-driven & reliable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety in your day
- Ability to take ownership of the role and make an impact on the success of the company
- Small office/company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142234
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.