Are you an Office Assistant who has great people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with variety?
Our client is the largest supplier in their industry. For nearly 60 years, they have been providing services out of their 23 locations.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be cross-trained in reception and administrative support duties.
- Prepare title work for the DMV and customers
- Enter new truck information into company specific software
- Work with sales staff closely through the entire sales process
- Open and close purchase orders
- Code invoices
- Answer phones and transfer calls to voicemail
- Greet visitors
- Collect money or check for the parts invoice
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office support experience
- Truck/automotive industry experience a plus
- Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Professional, energetic and welcoming
- Strong multitasking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned company
- Well-known company with a great reputation
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00-$18.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Kaukauna, WI
Job ID: 142244
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.