Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for a career opportunity within a team environment?
Our client has been a trusted name for automotive services for 75 years. They have more than 200 locations in 17 states and are continuing to grow. They focus on building strong customer relationships and providing the highest quality of workmanship on each repair.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will scan documents as well as assist with miscellaneous office work.
- Scan in sales invoices and forms
- Data entry
- Match up accounts payable and receivable invoices
- Potentially speak with vendors and store locations
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office/scanning experience preferred
- Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Outlook experience a plus
- Positive attitude
- Okay with monotonous and repetitive tasks
- Career focused and team oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Family-owned business
- Great longevity with internal staff
- Employee perks (discounts & savings different places)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Sick days
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Birthday off
Hours: 36-40 hours per week between 7:00am-5:00pm (can work 4 or 5 days per week)
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142308
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.