Are you an Office Assistant who is passionate about helping people? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client administers a federally funded low-income assistance program. They offer a variety of specialized services provided locally.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will scan paper applications and enter applications into the system.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience preferred
- Comfortable with computers
- Passion for helping people
- Able to handle busy environment
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent reliability and attendance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Organization has been assisting residents of Wisconsin for the past 35 years
- Growing organization
- Rewarding work
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00/hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142280
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.