Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you an Office Assistant who has strong multitasking & prioritizing skills?
Our client is an accounting firm in the Madison area that has been serving their clients for the past 100 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones as well as greets clients and place catering orders.
- Assist with set up and clean up
- Stock office and kitchen with supplies
- Assist with mail and scanning
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of reception or customer service experience (open to retail)
- Tax firm experience a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD & Excel skills
- Outlook experience preferred
- Strong multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented in a deadline-driven environment
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Compelling work
- Supportive team environment
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $20.00-$22.00 / hr. based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 142356
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.