Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service skills? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work?
Our client is a metal fabrication company committed to providing excellent customer service and quality.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be sit at the front desk, greet & sign in visitors as well as answer incoming phone calls and help monitor/process incoming customer orders.
- Electronically save and file accounts payable
- Send out vendor payments
- Close out and file completed customer jobs
- Receive customer payments
- Assist with shipping
- Keep the front office looking professional
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Receptionist experience a plus
- Accounting experience (invoicing/accounts receivable) a plus
- Computer savvy overall to learn new systems
- MSWD, Excel & Outlook skills
- Very well spoken with customers/vendors & confident
- Welcoming and personable
- Eager to learn new things and ambitious
- Excellent multitasking & prioritizing skills in a fast-paced environment
- Detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great staff longevity
- Variety in the position
- Company that prides themselves on having a family feel
- Opportunity to learn more as you grow in the position
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 44 hours per week Monday-Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm & Friday 7:00am-3:30pm (over 40 hours will get paid overtime)
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 142386
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.