Are you an Office Assistant who has strong Excel skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is detail oriented?
Our client is a family-owned manufacturing company that has been in business for well over 150 years and has over 100 locations nationwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will manage data for customer projects.
- Compile PDF’s from Adobe
- Send information to the Quoting team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer support or office support role from a manufacturing company preferred
- May consider candidate with supporting or coordinating projects, data cleansing, data or systems analyst, etc.
- Will also consider someone with a recent Business, Supply Chain Management degree with strong computer skills
- Manufacturing industry exposure a plus
- Excel skills
- SAP experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Detail oriented
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that is involved with a lot of community causes
- Reputable company that is experiencing lots of growth
- Modern corporate building
- Health insurance pending length of assignment
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Office Assistant: $17.00-$19.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 142411
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer. .