Are you an Office Assistant who has on the job data entry experience? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with numbers ?
Our client is a family owned and operated management company with almost 100 years of experience
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office assistant, you will enter data, mostly accounts payables as well as invoicing
- Enter work order information into the system
- Handle vouchering of utility bills
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Data entry experience
- Bookkeeping/accounts payable experience a plus
- Computer/tech savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Comfortable working with numbers
- Able to handle repetitive and monotonous tasks
- Detailed & accurate
- Strong time-management skills & deadline driven
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to learn/take on more as they are there
- Company really cares about helping others
- Full-time benefits offered
Hours: 25-30 hours per week between Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:00pm and Friday 8:00am-2:30pm. Possibility for full-time hours down the road.
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $18.00/hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 141592
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.