Are you an Office Assistant who has outstanding time-management skills in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers excellent benefits?
Our client has been in the retail industry for over 50 years. They are a supplier for all things recreation, work, home and life.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will provide support to the Accounting department, scan & deposit checks as well as assist with invoices.
- Enter data into spreadsheets
- Sort the mail, scanning and filing
- Any other projects that may come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience including data entry
- Scanning experience preferred
- Accounts payable background preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance a plus
- Excel skills
- Exposure to ERP systems preferred
- Able to function at a high level when working independently or in a group
- Fast-paced & do well under pressure
- Demonstrate the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent time-management skills
- Flexible and organized and able to work accurately under time constraints and deadlines
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee discount
- Room for growth
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Profit sharing
- Paid vacation & holidays
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $16.00-$17.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141593
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.