Are you an Office Assistant who has office or customer service experience? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working independently?
Our client specializes in mailing, printing and fulfillment services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will perform office tasks as well as provide customer service support and enter work orders into the system.
- Run copies and print paperwork
- Put together job orders
- Provide support to the customer service managers once the job has been started
- Help to manage projects/orders through completion
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office or customer service experience
- Printing or mailing industry a plus
- Computer savvy
- Friendly & strong customer service skills
- Able to prioritize as duties change
- Work well independently
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Low turnover, they have a lot of longevity internally
- No micromanaging
- Small family-owned business that has grown successfully over the years
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation & holidays
- Sick time
Hours: 32-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am-4:30pm (ideally 40 hours per week)
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00-$18.00/hr. based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 141857
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.