Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys detailed work? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with a well-known growing company?
Our client ensures safety and compliance across highly regulated industries. Privately held and family-owned, they have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be coordinating with setting up the training, reserving facilities and equipment as needed.
- Work with vendors on pricing
- Upload road tests into their system for their customers to have on file
- Track expenses related to the trainings and ensuring they are staying within budget
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have experience working within an office/business setting
- Must have on the job phone experience
- Experience doing data entry and having a computer focused role is highly preferred
- Someone who is tech savvy is a huge plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch on quickly to new programs/software
- Basic/intermediate skillset in Excel
- Must be able to navigate around on the internet
- Must be able to work in multiple systems such as SAP, QuickBase, File Management System as well as others
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work well independently but ask questions as needed
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified as a Great Place to Work
- Collaborative workplace that fosters teamwork
- Work-life balance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137032
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.