Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity to get a foot in the door with a top company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will reserve optimal venues for the driver training program, including classroom and driving range environments.
- Identify options/vendors, negotiate rates and order equipment
- Reserve appropriate vehicles
- Coordinate the maintenance schedule for equipment/vehicles
- Confirm drivers/students have completed pre-requisite trainings and have passed exams
- Create and upload road test certificates into encompass for drivers who pass training classes
- Send certifications to drivers
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office assistant or administrative support type background within an office setting, preferably in a high-volume service environment
- Call center type environment experience is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy, must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Ability to learn and utilize a variety of software applications
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Ability to navigate the internet
- High attention to detail in a deadline-driven and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant: $14.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137528
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.