Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working in a deadline-driven environment? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a fun team atmosphere?
Our client is a leading provider of energy solutions in North America. They are able to tailor their efforts to fit their clients’ specific needs, while positively impacting the energy landscape.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will take care of the duties with the intake of applications from mail, online and faxed submissions.
- Date stamp and scan paperwork
- Develop individual files and follow protocol for posting to network folders
- Qualify and enter applications into network filing system and other online management tools
- Follow up on incomplete and denial applications
- Document conversations (phone and email) in the appropriate tracker and program management tool
- Edit/format program communication and documentation to ensure no errors
- Assist in qualification entry and incomplete processing of other departments as needed
- Provide back up phone support when customer service reps are on vacation or are out sick
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of office experience where you regularly using computers
- CRM software/database and/or tech support experience is ideal
- Experience working with dual monitors is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is highly preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- SharePoint knowledge/experience is a plus
- Access or experience working with a similar database program is a plus
- Sense of urgency and if you are not understanding something must have the ability to ask to get clarification versus taking time to assume and spending too long on a project
- Ability to work well in deadline driven environment and handle multiple deadlines at a time
- Passionate about the work and helping people with the eagerness to learn
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- High degree of attention to detail and an aptitude for spotting and correcting errors
- Must be team-oriented but still able to work well independently
- Ability to maintain confidential information
- Must be engaging with a high level professionalism
- Strong written/ verbal communication skills
- Must live in the state of Wisconsin
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Chance to work independently and with a team
- Fun team atmosphere
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours, 8 hours a day, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI (THIS POSITION WILL BE REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE)
Job ID: 137616
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.