Are you an Office Assistant who wants to work for a company that offers great benefits? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys having a variety of tasks in the day?
Our client has been providing financial services for 95 years. They are looking to hire individuals eager about starting a new career with a growing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will assist staff in the creation of various correspondence, notices and forms.
- Assist in specialty areas such as bankruptcy, repossessions, deceased accounts and foreclosures
- Maintain files, letter creation and account documentation
- Process and follow up on tax levies, subpoenas and credit bureau disputes
- Maintain department file folders and calendar
- Assist the department manager with month end reporting and projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 months of banking, mortgage, credit unions or financial services experience is preferred
- Will consider detailed administrative support experience with the desire to learn this industry
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Excel skills and a strong working knowledge of MSWD
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Professional in demeanor and communication
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing and stable organization
- Organization that is very involved in giving back to the community
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) / pension
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job I.D. 137684
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.