Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a flexible team environment? Are you an Office Assistant who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a waste water treatment plant in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will answer phones, sort/distribute mail and make labels.
- Update standard operating procedures, type up instructions, take screenshots in MSWD and create PDFs
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of office support and customer service experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn programs quickly
- Basic skillset in Outlook is highly preferred
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic in Excel
- Any experience with Nitro and/or Adobe is preferred
- Professional and excellent customer service skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to jump in and hit the ground running
- Must be flexible and adaptable to help out wherever is needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible workplace
- Chance to do meaningful work
- Great team environment
- Great location and easy to get to
- Diversity in the workday
- Walking trails nearby
Hours: Full-time or Part-time hours available between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137749
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.