Are you an Office Assistant who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking to get your foot in the door with an established, well-known company in the Fox Valley area?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be assisting the customer care team.
- Enter data into databases
- E-mail quotes to customers
- Assist with various administrative tasks for the team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6 months of office and/or administrative assistant experience
- Computer savvy
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Ability to multitask and take direction well
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Fitness center and onsite health coach
- Onsite café
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 138010
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.