Are you an Office Assistant who has excellent customer service and people skills? Are you an Office Assistant who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a property management company in the Madison area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant, you will be answering the phones and writing up service requests from tenants.
- Assist with e-mail correspondence
- Reach out to maintenance with any tenant issues
- Assist anywhere else as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of customer service in an office setting
- Basic skillset in MSWD
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Gain experience
Hours: 20-30 hours per week between the hours of 10:00am – 4:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Office Assistant position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138062
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.