Are you an Office Assistant / Administrator who has outstanding people skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Administrator who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a non-profit resting place in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Administrator, you will assist with answering the phones as well as take messages and greet customers.
- Enter burial information into the system
- Assist customers with burials throughout the planning process
- Educate customers on their products and services
- Take payments
- Enter timecards for employees into the system
- Assist with maintaining/updating the company website to add events, changes, etc.
- Internet searches
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service or office experience
- Sales experience a plus
- Social media and/or maintaining a company website experience a plus
- MSWD & Excel skills
- QuickBooks experience a plus
- Passionate to serve others
- Empathetic but someone who can separate emotionally as well
- Team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family friendly environment
- Great team
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am-4:00pm (rare Saturday hours)
Length: Temporary-to-Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Administrator position: $18.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 141760
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.