Are you an Office Assistant / Bid Coordinator who has strong time-management skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Bid Coordinator who is looking for a career opportunity within a stable growing company in the Oshkosh area?
Our client is a supplier of architectural wood, metal doors and hardware for commercial projects.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Bid Coordinator, you will receive bid requests through email, print them off, find the documents, look up the specifications on the computer and enter the contractor’s name.
- Look at the blueprints, specifications sections, etc. and count what is needed for the project
- Navigate various websites, pull and download the information needed and enter into their spreadsheets
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Support role, preferably more of the behind the scenes type of experience
- Looking at plans, blueprints or specifications experience a plus
- Working with doors, door frames, hardware, etc. experience a plus
- Passionate/interest for doors and hardware
- Associate degree in Architecture or Drafting preferred
- Google Docs experience
- Excel skills
- Able to navigate the internet and different websites
- Organized and deadline driven
- Strong time-management skills
- Comfortable with a lot of research and data input
- Work well in a very quiet environment
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growth opportunities
- Stable company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
Pay for the Office Assistant / Bid Coordinator position: $17.00-$20.00/hr. based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 141832
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.