Are you an Office Assistant / Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you an Office Assistant / Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a smaller office?
Our client is a leasing and management company that offers their services throughout North America. They tailor their programs to be able to meet the needs of each individual customer.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As an Office Assistant / Customer Service Representative, you will assist clients with fleet management issues, status of vehicle orders, fuel card problems and vehicle maintenance.
- Work with vehicle manufacturers and/or dealerships to place orders for new vehicles
- Work with fuel and maintenance vendors on customer issues
- Coordinate services with mechanic shops, tows and rentals
- Gather approvals and pay invoices
- Work on lease plans
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience both phone and email correspondence
- 1-2 years of service writing or auto parts counter preferred
- Auto industry experience preferred
- Finance industry preferred
- ASE certification a plus
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (ideally Business related field)
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Top notch customer service skills
- Strong communication skills
- Prioritizing skills and handle numbers task simultaneously
WHAT YOU GET:
- Unique industry
- Small office environment
- Constantly looking for ways to find efficiencies using technologies
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Office Assistant / Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 141400
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.